• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bromley Sun Lodge to be on Travel Channel - Monday 3/18

ERJ-145CA

The slopeside hotel at Bromley is going to be on Hotel Impossible on the Travel Channel on Monday night at 10:00. I've never watched Hotel Impossible before but it looks like it's a show where some hotel expert comes and helps renovate the hotel.

I stay at the Bromley Sun Lodge every March when I take the family to Bromley for a few days. It's very convenient as it's ski in ski out but was in need of a facelift. The owners were always very nice and service was always good so it will be interesting to see what they do. Unfortunately I have this broken leg so I didn't get to see the hotel last week as I would have if I didn't hurt myself.

gmcunni

wow, this isn't going very well.. hope they have a happy ending.

$109 to stay there tomorrow night (AAA rate)

drjeff

You'd think that could of used a bit more on hill footage of Bromley! I've seen Stowe, Sugarbush, Stratton, Killington and a few Western Resorts too!

I'm guessing the folks who run Bromley might not enjoy some of the digs taken at Bromley's size and lack of business! I'll be curious to see how the exterior looks atleast on Saturday when my daughter is racing at Bromley

gmcunni

I'm guessing the folks who run Bromley might not enjoy some of the digs taken at Bromley's size and lack of business!
mostly true tho. i've only skied Bromley a few times, it isn't big, it isn't hard. it is sunny and fun and attracts families.

I'll be curious to see how the exterior looks atleast on Saturday when my daughter is racing at Bromley
i'd be interested to hear what you see. go poke your head in the lobby too.