• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Christmas Week Forecasts

JD

Website
hotmail.com
If you use lift service, don't slam the Flatlanders. Those millions weren't spent to serve a few locals midweek.

I don't.
Tourons suck.
Neuvorichuppermiddleclassbighatnocattlewoudn'tknowgoodfoodandwineiftheychokedonithummerdrivingfurlinedbootwearingneoncladgapers.
please go home.

I'm back at work but when I get out late this afternoon..I'm heading up to Blue mountain. They had a decent night of snowmaking and temperatures should warm up to around 40 degrees. I plan on wearing a fanny pack, rocking my red ski tote, and a neon headband to blend in with the Gapers. Luckily crowds start to thin out for the night session and there aren't any school ski clubs up because there's no school. It should be interesting with both a 6-pack and a quad running essentially side by side..human slalom course??? The bumps might be my refuge,,

I don't.
Tourons suck.
Neuvorichuppermiddleclassbighatnocattlewoudn'tknowgoodfoodandwineiftheychokedonithummerdrivingfurlinedbootwearingneoncladgapers.
please go home.

Gapers ski at Stowe? I thought it was only hardcore bark eating granola in the beard Pontoon wearing backcountry wizards..lol

loafer89

We had sleet, rain and a touch of light freezing rain overnight. Thankfully the temperature never dropped below freezing.

ccskier

Snowing up here at JAy, started about 1/2 ago. Possible 6'' by tomorrow. Skied yesterday and this morning, not as bead as I thought it wold have been due to the dmaging rain.