• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

CNN's Veronica Hot or not

freezorburn

Veronica de la cruz Cnn News anchor

Yes, she is on my hot list am I off base here? Spanish/asian mix maybe.

VDLC1.jpg

mini-100908_001.jpg

0809130313_32.jpg

drjeff

My personal preference tends to be more of the northern european facial structure, other than that, I'd say that it could be quite easy to watch her deliver the news on CNN ;)

My personal preference tends to be more of the northern european facial structure, other than that, I'd say that it could be quite easy to watch her deliver the news on CNN ;)

I thought you were going to say she has nice teeth...lol

drjeff

I thought you were going to say she has nice teeth...lol

Actually if you look CLOSELY in this picture

VDLC1.jpg

the midline of her top 2 front teeth tips off to her left by a couple of millimeters, and doesn't run parallel with the midline of her nose :eek: Stuff like that would drive me crazy if I had to look at it first thing in the morning everyday ;) :spin: ;) :rolleyes:

gladerider

with ctenidae also. seen her picture last year. best looking reporter ever....

dmc

Actually if you look CLOSELY in this picture

VDLC1.jpg

the midline of her top 2 front teeth tips off to her left by a couple of millimeters, and doesn't run parallel with the midline of her nose :eek: Stuff like that would drive me crazy if I had to look at it first thing in the morning everyday ;) :spin: ;) :rolleyes:

She has hairy arms.... thats hot... :)

koreshot

Racist! :)

So you like hot white blondes, ha? Tune into Fox News.