• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

CNN's Veronica Hot or not

ChileMass

The_Incredible_Melissa_Theuriau.jpg

All I have to say about that.

Here's the list of the 8 hottest TV news anchorwomen:

1 - Melissa Theuriaut (above)
2 - And
3 - No
4 - One
5 - Else
6 - Is
7 - Even
8 - Close

jack97

Here's the list of the 8 hottest TV news anchorwomen:

1 - Melissa Theuriaut (above)
2 - And
3 - No
4 - One
5 - Else
6 - Is
7 - Even
8 - Close

qft.... but then I have this thing for blondes.

koreshot

I picture Andy sitting stuck in traffic with a dazed look on his face wondering how he got there. :lol:

I was picturing Andy doing something else altogether.... but then I threw up in my mouth a little so I stopped.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I was picturing Andy doing something else altogether.... but then I threw up in my mouth a little so I stopped.
What are you doing picturing Andy doing that anyway? :blink::smash:

I have basic cable so we don't have CNN... and I can't remember when I watched anything other than the 10 o'clock news (which does not have hot people on it, BTW)... but occasionally, I get to see the cute weather guy on Channel 3 (and I don't mean Scot Haney!). :D
10563198_240X180.jpg

Though it looks like he can't be trusted with a log splitter. :eek:

madskier6

I have basic cable so we don't have CNN... and I can't remember when I watched anything other than the 10 o'clock news (which does not have hot people on it, BTW)...

Your basic cable doesn't include CNN? :eek: That's too bad. Those damn cable companies love to scam people by charging extra for what I would consider a pretty "basic" basic cable channel. You have my sympathies. :wink:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Your basic cable doesn't include CNN? :eek: That's too bad. Those damn cable companies love to scam people by charging extra for what I would consider a pretty "basic" basic cable channel. You have my sympathies. :wink:
Heck, basic cable doesn't even include the local access channel anymore! :eek: We get:
CBS
NBC
FOX
some advertising channel
ABC
PBS
ION
NY NBC
CW20
HSN
some Spanish channel(s)
MYTV9
WGN

We also can get a kind of scrambled MSNBC

That's it. For $14+/month. If it wasn't for PBS (which the kids enjoy), I'd just use an antennae instead.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Heck, basic cable doesn't even include the local access channel anymore! :eek: We get:
CBS
NBC
FOX
some advertising channel
ABC
PBS
ION
NY NBC
CW20
HSN
some Spanish channel(s)
MYTV9
WGN

We also can get a kind of scrambled MSNBC

That's it. For $14+/month. If it wasn't for PBS (which the kids enjoy), I'd just use an antennae instead.

All things considered, for $14 that's a pretty decent deal. I didn't know that such kinds of cable packages exist like that anymore. I have a 3fer deal with cable, phone and internet for $118, but when I just had basic cable, it was $52 and that was the lowest priced option available.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
All things considered, for $14 that's a pretty decent deal. I didn't know that such kinds of cable packages exist like that anymore. I have a 3fer deal with cable, phone and internet for $118, but when I just had basic cable, it was $52 and that was the lowest priced option available.
They don't really advertise it. They have another "basic" called Family Basic, IIRC (we used to have that before kids) and that was around $40/$45/month. The only things I miss from that are Discovery, Food Network, and History Channel. Wish you could pay separately for just the channels you watch.

ctenidae

I'd love an ala carte TV menu

I'd be six kinds of pissed to find out I wasn't getting a discount for having 16 shopping channels and 12 religious channels in the lineup.

Really, though, shouldn't most cable be free? I say, if it's ad-supported, stop charging me.
Maybe cable companies should change their business model- stop being "content providers" and start being advertising coordinators. Whatever channel pays teh best gets on, so they have to have the best programming that people will watch so they can get the best paying ads from companies.

No, wait- a better idea:

Ryu_Melissa_Theuriau_09.jpg

Last edited:

jack97

I'd be six kinds of pissed to find out I wasn't getting a discount for having 16 shopping channels and 12 religious channels in the lineup.

Really, though, shouldn't most cable be free? I say, if it's ad-supported, stop charging me.
Maybe cable companies should change their business model- stop being "content providers" and start being advertising coordinators. Whatever channel pays teh best gets on, so they have to have the best programming that people will watch so they can get the best paying ads from companies.

No, wait- a better idea:

Ryu_Melissa_Theuriau_09.jpg

sorry c10.... but I don't understand your point or whatever point your making.

koreshot

Hmmm..... dual standard here

girl looks at a nice looking guy is called a bimbo. guy looks at same is called a homo.

it's not fair.

Ummm... I was calling the local news pretty boy who cut his finger off a bimbo.

Maybe you sir have the dual standard. I guess in your book only women can be bimbos, so you immaditely assumed it was directed at severine. Tisk tisk, chauvinist! :wink: