• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

CNN's Veronica Hot or not

Geoff

Very nice...

-w

It's not fair to compare Melissa Theuriau to any of the CNN woofers. She's French so she surrenders easily, too. ;)

melissa_theuriau_melissa304_sCxnBBJ.jpg

If you search her on Google Images with safe search off, you also get the paparizzi topless beach shots. I'll put a 'safe for work' version up....
melissa-theuriau-topless.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'm a fan of Solidade as far as CNN women are concerned

solidade.jpg

My girl is definitely Hazel Mae though for Comcast Sports Network

hazel_mae_2.jpg

drjeff

Racist! :)

So you like hot white blondes, ha? Tune into Fox News.

Well aware of Fox News ;)

Blondes/Brunette's/Red Heads - all good in my book. Just something about black haired women that doesn't float my boat - might have something to do with a certain ex college girlfriend though ;) :eek: ;)

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
the problem with most women comentators/reports is they are way over opinionated. they are always right, no matter what they are talking about. gets old real fast but they are not the all knowing all seeing eye so give it a rest. this is a genneralization but i dated a girl that is on this job path so i have some exeriance.

drjeff

the problem with most women comentators/reports is they are way over opinionated. they are always right, no matter what they are talking about. gets old real fast but they are not the all knowing all seeing eye so give it a rest. this is a genneralization but i dated a girl that is on this job path so i have some exeriance.

Just women comentators/reporters have that problem :flame: :eek: :DrJeff ducks and runs for cover: :flame: ;)
stretcher.gif

deadheadskier

Staff member

I don't man, outside of the Nancy Grace / Oprah types, I often find women to be better 'reporters' where as numerous men try to be personalities...especially on faux news :smash:

hardline

I don't man, outside of the Nancy Grace / Oprah types, I often find women to be better 'reporters' where as numerous men try to be personalities...especially on faux news :smash:

but its the fact they dont switch it off after work. at the tail end of our realationship i would walk arounf the house with a pair of earplugs in my pocket. which was better than whipping out a a ball gag. after the plugs where in pocket for more than a week she was on the curb.

deadheadskier

Staff member
but its the fact they dont switch it off after work. at the tail end of our realationship i would walk arounf the house with a pair of earplugs in my pocket. which was better than whipping out a a ball gag. after the plugs where in pocket for more than a week she was on the curb.

gotcha

I dated a few counselors in my day. Got old quick because every damn night it was, 'So how are you feeling??? Like I was one of their patients.

I'm just fine thank you. I'm just in bad mood, nothing more, nothing less, no need to dig deeper to see if perhaps I'm acting this way because uncle hangnail slipped me a digit behind the tool shed when I was five

Paul

gotcha

I dated a few counselors in my day. Got old quick because every damn night it was, 'So how are you feeling??? Like I was one of their patients.

I'm just fine thank you. I'm just in bad mood, nothing more, nothing less, no need to dig deeper to see if perhaps I'm acting this way because uncle hangnail slipped me a digit behind the tool shed when I was five

Jeezum, I said I was sorry... let it go.

hardline

gotcha

that brought tears to my eyes. partly from laughter partly from the truth behind it.