• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Crazy signs at ski areas

Just a few warnings!!

attachment.php
Not sure if the "Beware of Moose" sign will be visible, but what a day at Solitude in Honeycomb Canyon with my son.

Attachments

• DSC07345.jpg
    DSC07345.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 375

4aprice

Just a few warnings!!

attachment.php
Not sure if the "Beware of Moose" sign will be visible, but what a day at Solitude in Honeycomb Canyon with my son.

Navarone is awesome. Love Solitude and especially Honeycomb Canyon. Was just scoping out the trail maps of Solitude and Brighton where I still have plenty of exploring left to do.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Navarone is awesome. Love Solitude and especially Honeycomb Canyon. Was just scoping out the trail maps of Solitude and Brighton where I still have plenty of exploring left to do.

.....and all it did that day was snow! Fresh tracks each run. Agree that this part of the mountain is awesome.

moresnow

My french is rusty. Does that warn EB-5 investors of the risk of massive fraud or a Ponzi scheme? ;)

There is French on that sign? I thought it was there to remind you to not forget to have a safety meeting before venturing off into the woods.

ceo

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 332

freeski

Not crazy, but the sign on the tower at Sugarloaf that said "If you were at Sunday River you'd be at the top" was a classic cool sign. (Not sure if my quote is correct.)

Jully

Not crazy, but the sign on the tower at Sugarloaf that said "If you were at Sunday River you'd be at the top" was a classic cool sign. (Not sure if my quote is correct.)

Funny sign indeed. It was on one of the Double Runner Towers. Sign has since been removed and was given to the SR people when ASC bought Sugarloaf I believe. Don't think they ever got it back.