• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

custom liners

Where did you purchase your ZipFit liners? I checked out their website and the only dealer on the east coast appeared to be in N.Y.. Are there any other dealers on the east coast? Their web site appears to not have been updated for several years.

didn't purchase them...they were given to me by their CO rep and molded by their Utah/WY rep. Sounds like Jeff can order them for you.

Have Surefoot-ed it up the last few years. So far, I give it an overall C-. I'd say they improved my skiing performance wise, but almost no improvement comfort wise. I've probably been to the NYC Surefoot 5 times in the past 1.5 seasons, and another 3 trips to Sugarbush store, plus the initial 3 days of fitting = my feet still hurt.
sounds like its time to find a new bootfitter...

Greg

Staff member
Last year was the first year in Intuition liners in the Kryptons. Love them. Been using Insta-print footbeds that Skiiboot made for several years now. In fact I use a spare pair in my MTB shoes. Wouldn't go with anything else. I tried the Superfeet custom footbeds and they weren't as supportive.