• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Denim looking pants

legalskier

Another sign the world will be coming to an end this year?

41101.102964_d.jpg

:puke:

justjen

I thought they looked great on the Olympic team. Never seen them on a normal person. Take it from a woman, they probably have to cost a fortune in order to not look ridiculous. I'll be sticking with my plain, black pants.

legalskier

Thats faux underwear that is actually part of the ski pants - right? I never understood that look. :puke::puke:

You are correct sir. A jail officer told me that this look originated in prison as a signal of "availability," so to speak.
Apparently the kids who wear their clothes this way aren't aware of that.

witch hobble

I actually think those Burton jeans-looking GoreTex pants are awesome, whereas actually skiing in real jeans makes you look like a tool.

Totally opposite view here. $300 fake, high tech "jeans"? = sorta toolish.

Kickin ass, rockin the jeans or carhartts on a 65+ degree, lift serviced day in a weird, unsettling winter, when there hasn't been precip in a week or more = sorta coolish. Why not?

I'd have felt like more of a tool in my black ski pants last week, but I'll keep em for most days out on the hill.