• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Discount lift tickets to Mt. Snow?

urban07sti

Heading up there in a week to ski with a few friends. They haven't skied at any southern VT places, so we are hitting stratton and Mt. Snow. Any place to get discounted tickets to snow? We won a bunch of those free ones at stratton, so might as well put those to use.

Thanks.

urban07sti

Bump....anyone have any they won't be using? Can't find any, and the ones I found on craigslist someone already purchased.

sedlmi

If your employer or someone else's is a member, you can get a pretty good discount from www.recreationconnection.com

I think Mt. Snow tickets are around $46. Only prob is they come from CA, so if you don't plan ahead you'll have to pay next day air shipping rates. Last time i ordered 6 tickets, with shipping it came out to $50 a ticket.

You can also go through www.corporateperks.com