• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you have kids????

It seems like alot of people on AlpineZone have kids but that might be because most of the people on here are married and over age 30. Do you have kids? How many? Are they skiers/rider? I'm not fixed just yet so one day I may spread my seed and have me some children..little GSS's..:spin: Almost every girl I meet eventually wants to have kids..

I'm 28. My wife is 26 and adamently opposed to kids . . . I think I'd like them someday, but not until I'm in my mid-30's or so.

I just think I'd be a really good baseball coach.

Weird..usually it's the other way around..I think I would make a good Big Brother since I can relate to kids well..:idea:

Phillycore

35, 3 kids all boys (13 skier, 6 wants to ski, 3 too young to make his own decision on skiing yet)

oh yeah and I'm fixed

ERJ-145CA

I'm 28. My wife is 26 and adamently opposed to kids . . . I think I'd like them someday, but not until I'm in my mid-30's or so.

I just think I'd be a really good baseball coach.

My wife and I were adamantly opposed to kids too but now I have a five year old boy and another one due in February. That's gonna be it though. The opposition faded when all our friends started having kids. I'm 38 and my wife is 34 now. Anyway, the boy is a skier and is already pretty good for his age.

wa-loaf

40, 2 kids. My daughter will be 5 in Sept and this will be her 3rd year skiing. Son will be 2 in Sept and I might start him skiing this winter.

Philpug

If you are thinking about having kids...just have them. As Warren Miller says... if you wait, you will just be one year older when they leave the house ;).

2knees

38. two girls 4 1/2 and the other turns 3 in october. i live and breathe for them.