• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dogs During Ski Season?

40Berg

Amazing Place... Thanks for the Suggestion

Just wanted to check in and thank everyone that recommended the Paws Inn in Bethel, ME.

We stayed for a week earlier this month and had an amazing time; I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a dog-friendly ski trip.

Here's a more thorough review for anyone interested.

twinplanx

Wow! Lots of good information here. Killington & Magic look like good options. Can anyone recommend pet friendly lodging in the Adirondacks or Catskills?

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

RustyGroomer

No help on the ADK's. Upper pass Lodge @ Magic is super doggie friendly. Vince (manager) has a pug who loves to play.
1450900_10202430850550823_57054694_n.jpg

Twism86

Website
gardenstatetrout.com
Wow looks like their are a few good options for your dog while you are out on the slopes!

I love animals and having pets. Always had plenty growing up. However being, young, single and living on my own I dont have any. I wish I had something to greet me when I came home but I love the freedom of locking the front door and disappearing without having to worry about anything.