• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Don't care what "they" say, I DON'T like...

357503.jpg

Don't be hating on Arnold..I love Different Strokes..I wonder if I'm too old for Mr. Drummond to Adopt me..or at least George Jefferson..because I can't afford a Penthouse on Park Avenue or a deluxe apartment in the sky..

jack97

Don't be hating on Arnold..I love Different Strokes..I wonder if I'm too old for Mr. Drummond to Adopt me..or at least George Jefferson..because I can't afford a Penthouse on Park Avenue or a deluxe apartment in the sky..

I wasn't busting on Arnold. It's a standing joke around work, when we hear a confusing question (and there are plenty) from other co workers; first thing that gets blurted out is "what u talkin bout willis"

I wasn't busting on Arnold. It's a standing joke around work, when we hear a confusing question (and there are plenty) from other co workers; first thing that gets blurted out is "what u talkin bout willis"

O.K. so you work with a guy named Willis???8)

jack97

O.K. so you work with a guy named Willis???8)

Naw, I work with other engineers that have specialized in other disciplines; hardware, software and mechanical..... Its gotten to a point where we have our own terminology. Sometimes the same engineering lingo means different things depending on the discipline. I been in meetings where half the time spent was arguing over the same point but under different terminology. Kinda funny.... the regular folks; office manager, sales and accounting don't know what to make of us.

drjeff

Having Tuesday as my office's *closed* day makes the holiday weekends that much better. :)

We just shut down the Friday BEFORE a Monday Holiday:), as alot of patients will convienently no-show and/or last minute cancel on those days anyway :(

yea real steezy....the only voicemails you get are people saying they need a tombstone for their dead______________:smash:

That means $$$$$$...but we also get calls from dealers asking for pricing info and from customers saying how beautiful the tombstone we produced were,