• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

dont get married folks a message from the experienced....

gorgonzola

I know religion is taboo but...

I always thought of marraige to be simply the union of two people under god for eternity. Those are my ideals and that is the one and only reason I would do it. I think their are others that feel the same...

+1 with a capital G!

hammer

MARRIAGE TO THE RIGHT PERSON IS the single most important element in my life .The joy, contentment and fulfillment of one's true potential is often accelerated when one is blessed with a wonderful partner who supports and complements your personality and communication style.
+1000.

That said, to each his/her own...I really don't care about other's opinions/feelings on marriage unless it interferes with mine, and I don't see how that can happen.

thetrailboss

Staff member
So combine this with another thread and the moral of the story is don't get married so that you can go to your local bar and sit around taking pictures of older anonymous women to post on the internet?

Website
maps.google.com
So combine this with another thread and the moral of the story is don't get married so that you can go to your local bar and sit around taking pictures of older anonymous women to post on the internet?

not a local bar....an institution....its like being on vacation when u walk on the property, pics of anonymous women? i told u they r local gals that r there all the time. i probably bought them drinks last summer. if the weather holds we could have a "sick" thursday night....ill get some pics & report back:-o:-o

ctenidae

not a local bar....an institution....

As in, a mental institution?

pics of anonymous women? i told u they r local gals that r there all the time. i probably bought them drinks last summer.

If you don't know them well enough to know if you bought them drinks last summer, then I'm guessing you didn't ask them if it was okay to post their pictures on the internet. I'd call that close enough to anonymous as to make no difference.

if the weather holds we could have a "sick" thursday night....ill get some pics & report back:-o:-o

Sick, perhaps. Overall a good idea? Perhaps not.