• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

favorite trail?

That cliff on Devils Fiddle before it drops into the bumps really gets the heart pounding. Plus the abandoned lift towers give the trail a unique feel. My favorite is: Devils Fiddle (Killington)

Honorable mentions: Ripsaw (Sugarloaf)
Lynx (Sunapee)
What's yours?

Last edited:

Smellytele

At this moment I would say -
Trail - Hardscrabble at Cannon
Honorable mention - Chin Clip at Stowe
Glade - Timbuktu at Jay
Honorable mention -Paradise at MRG
Cruiser - Lynx at Wildcat
Honorable mention -Willoughby at Burke

bvibert

Staff member
Probably Middle Earth at Sugarbush. Something about that trail really appeals to me.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hmm.... I really don't know right now. I'd have to say I truly enjoyed Paradise last year, even though the snow conditions weren't optimal, I can't imagine how awesome it would be on a legit powder day.

Love woods ... last year didn't afford a lot of them .. this will be a big woods year!

4aprice

I don't have a favorite trail that I could point to. I have favorite runs of a day. So much depends upon conditions of that particular day. I usually try to ski as much of a mountain as I can. At mountains that I have been to I certainly have knowledge of what I have enjoyed and check them out but they don't necessarily end up as the favorite of the day.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

snowmonster

Whatever trail I'm on.

On-piste:

Obsession - Sunday River
Misery Whip - Sugarloaf
Goat - Stowe

Off-Piste:
Blind Ambition - Sunday River
Unnamed lines in Brackett Basin - Sugarloaf
Goat Woods - Stowe

steamboat1

It's only a intermediate slope but for some reason I really enjoy skiing elbow into either which way or cruiser at Mt. Ellen. Nice long run with consistent pitch.