• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free, free like a bird

Free GSS

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Listen everyone. I have stated my position before about GSS, and I'm not shifting on that. I've given everyone the opportunity and we have tied up the forums for a while now. Honestly besides this thread we have lost another 3 - 4 valued members in the past month because of all this GSS talk.

That said, I have to get this board back on track. I've been a member of many other boards and to say that there is a lot of leeway here from the mods and admin is a huge understatement. This shit wouldn't fly on almost any board.

So here is what is going to happen. I'm rewriting the AlpineZone rules for members. Look for them in the Announcements section in the next day or two. I am going to give everyone the opportunity to read and understand them, and then we will follow them.

This board is supposed to be about skiing, biking, hiking, and outdoor adventures. It's my passion and why I'm here. I assume most of you came here for the same reasons. I look forward to lots of great times with many people here, but this is becoming a serious detraction to the board that I can't just turn a blind eye too anymore.
:beer:

If you have comments on this or want to talk about it - PM or email me. I promise to respond and carry on a conversation with you about it, off the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.