• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Garmont G-ride AT Boots $200

DEVO

27.5 Garmont G-ride AT boot. I bought these from someone over at TGR about a month ago. He only used them a few times and I never used them (just wore them around the house). They are just a little too small for me. They have only been baked once, by me at home, so it will be no problem to bake them again. Very little shell scuffing and soles are perfect.

$200 plus shipping

tcharron

27.5 Garmont G-ride AT boot. I bought these from someone over at TGR about a month ago. He only used them a few times and I never used them (just wore them around the house). They are just a little too small for me. They have only been baked once, by me at home, so it will be no problem to bake them again. Very little shell scuffing and soles are perfect.

$200 plus shipping

God I wish you said 28 or 28.5. :)

What size normal shoe are you?

DEVO

I wear a 9.5 to 10 street shoe and normally wear a 28 Lange boot. Here a couple of pics:

1053d1196310353-garmont-g-ride-boots-200-g-ride.jpg

1054d1196310362-garmont-g-ride-boots-200-g-ride2.jpg

Last edited:

tcharron

I wear a 9.5 to 10 street shoe and normally wear a 28 Lange boot.

Yup, your the same as me sizewise. I've found I really need to wear at least a 28 as well, 27.5 is just a little too snug in the toebox.

DEVO

Yup these were just a little too tight at the toes and I was going to use them, untiI found a sick deal on a pair of 28.5 Adrenalines. Garmont sizes their shells so that each full and 1/2 sizes are the same, so the shell is the same for 27 & 27.5, then 28 & 28.5, and so on. They just change the thickness of the liners. I figure if the 28.5 is a little too big I will find a 28 liner and still have spent just about the same as I did on the 27.5 G-Rides.