• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Going Green

TheBEast

Finally back to Blue!! YES! Greg was messing with me (us).....

Use CP > Edit Options > under Miscellaneous Options > Forum Skin Color

snowmonster

Aacch! Can't we at least get a nice shade of green? Kelly green? Dollar green? CELTIC GREEN?

I move that we amend the rules so that we switch to green only after the last AZer has earned his turns on Mt. Washington? The ski season isn't over by a long shot. Seconds?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Aacch! Can't we at least get a nice shade of green? Kelly green? Dollar green? CELTIC GREEN?

I move that we amend the rules so that we switch to green only after the last AZer has earned his turns on Mt. Washington? The ski season isn't over by a long shot. Seconds?

You could go year-round then. There are members who have gone south of the equator during the summer for skiing, after all.

dmc

second... or not...

gmcunni

So anyway . . . I'm set for default and should be green when the last chair stops spinning in the NE, did The Loaf reopen?

Glenn

Back to blue. I just like the look of the blue skin better.

gmcunni

odd.. i use Chrome as my browser for most things.. AZ was green yesterday morning but went back to blue and has been that way since late yesterday afternoon. i accidently opened AZ in IE and it was green??? WTF?