• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

GSS For Forum Moderator Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe Ghoul

Sung to "Immigration Man" tune:

There I was at the moderation scene
Steezy and feelin like skiin'
Could it be a sin?
I got stopped by the moderation man
He says he doesn't know if he can
Let me in-let me in-moderation man
if they cross the line and hate
I can treat em like a reprobate
Let me in moderation man
I will toe the line each day
I can't see it anyway..............

I agree 100%
. We need one that shows he has a serious side. .

I'm sorry but when I did my 5 years with the Peace Corps in Rwanda..I didn't get any video..

I'm starting to think I'm pretty famous on here..not Tom Cruise famous but like Boner from Growing Pains famous..lol

I would say more of a Paulie Shore famous

What ever happened to Pauly Shore? I want to eventually be as famous as Cockroach from the Cosby Show..he gets the groupies but can go to the grocery store without being bothered. When I become moderator..I'll post some Karaoke photos that wound up on a Cedar Crest college girls webshots..

MrsG

OK, I'm old, but not dead . . . what is the advantage of being a mod!?!?!?!?

MrsG

Thanks Mildcat for the headsup . . . I guess I'm the emoticon "I'm with stupid" . . . :)

Mildcat

Thanks Mildcat for the headsup . . . I guess I'm the emoticon "I'm with stupid" . . . :)

I don't buy that for a second. ;-) Just haven't been around enough to get the inside jokes. Besides, it seems you get a lot of respect from the K people.

Paul

OK, I'm old, but not dead . . . what is the advantage of being a mod!?!?!?!?
clarence_williams_iii.jpg

It's a pretty solid gig.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
What ever happened to Pauly Shore? I want to eventually be as famous as Cockroach from the Cosby Show..he gets the groupies but can go to the grocery store without being bothered. When I become moderator..I'll post some Karaoke photos that wound up on a Cedar Crest college girls webshots..

pauly is the manager/owner of his moms comedy club in calli

ComeBackMudPuddles

BUMP!

I back GSS for moderator, though I don't know why he'd want to be part of The Establisment (I think he's better fighting the powers that be), and I question why he's recycling his old avatars....

WJenness

He reads every thread on here.

That's the kind of guy I'd like as a moderator. He reads enough to know most everyone's personality and that's important for differentiating a fun poking jab vs. an all out personal attack as tone gets lost over text very easily.

I say give him a trial run for a month or so and see where it goes. I think we need some Steeze-rific modification.

-w

BUMP!

I back GSS for moderator, though I don't know why he'd want to be part of The Establisment (I think he's better fighting the powers that be), and I question why he's recycling his old avatars....

What's wrong with me recycling my old Avatars??? I'm going to change mine right now..anyway..Greg will never let me be a moderator..he almost banned me this past summer for speaking my mind and I'm still on thin ice with him..

Status
Not open for further replies.