• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

GSS For Forum Moderator Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComeBackMudPuddles

What's wrong with me recycling my old Avatars???

Well, for the average poster around here, there's nothing wrong with recycling avatars....But, I think you can agree that you are much more than an average AZer. You keep it fresh! So, keep the avatars fresh, too, if you want to keep my vote for GSS for moderator.

In fact, here are a couple "fresh" ideas for your avatar:

fresh_prince_cast.jpg

fruit_seller.jpg

drjeff

Well, for the average poster around here, there's nothing wrong with recycling avatars....But, I think you can agree that you are much more than an average AZer. You keep it fresh! So, keep the avatars fresh, too, if you want to keep my vote for GSS for moderator.

In fact, here are a couple "fresh" ideas for your avatar:

fresh_prince_cast.jpg

fruit_seller.jpg

I'd vote for "Pomegranite Man" in the second pic for the next GSS avatar!

MRGisevil

Dude, what’s to screw up? We’re not talking about entrusting him with the code sequence to launch a nuclear strike. If he didn’t do a good job Greg could click off the mod button just as easily as he clicked it on.

Put the guns down, I know perfectly well how forum back ends work. I'm saying it as a test run for those who think he WILL screw something up. If he can handle miscellaneous without deleting too many posts in a drunken frenzy or something then consider him as a full board mod.

ctenidae

I think it's much more interesting if he doesn't become a Mod. If nothing else, we'll always be able to resurect campaign threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.