• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Guinness World record for most ski resort skied in 24 hours

urungus

Cool thing to try. I wonder what counts as having “skied” a resort, like can you ski one inch in the base area and say you are done, or do you have to take a lift and ski an actual trail ? Also I wonder if they are driving with their ski boots on to save time, or maybe they have a driver ?

nhskier1969

I don't know if it is possible to do this in New England, If you start 7p to 7p the next day, I would start out with night skiing. Bradford, Nashoba, Wachusett. Drive to Mount snow that night. Ski Mount Snow, Bromley, Stratton, Okemo, Killington, Pico,. Sugarbush, Mad River, Finish up with night skiing at Bolton and Whale Back.
Start Next day at Cranmore, then to Attitash, Bretton Woods, Cannon, Loon, Waterville, Ragged, Tenney, Gunstock, Pat's Peak, Mcintyre.

I could only come up with 24 and I don't thinks it's possible.

urungus

I don't know if it is possible to do this in New England, If you start 7p to 7p the next day, I would start out with night skiing. Bradford, Nashoba, Wachusett.
From the article: “We will arrive at some of the ski areas during times when they are not open for skiing,” said Kelly. “We are truly thankful to all these ski areas for going out of their way to accommodate us.”