• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday, Trekchick!

Trekchick

Ok, Trekchick has to triple dog dare you to make this your avatar.
Oh, Hell No!! In fact, I'll pay good money to get that image out of my head. Make it stop :eek:

So fill us in, how was you're day? Do anything special?
I worked during the day, which was not terrible.
Then golfed with my Brother in Law(first time back since I broke my wrist) The game was better than expected, and I got some great shots.
Then, dinner with mom, dad and grandma. (husband had a meeting he had to go to last night)
Then, the best entertainment of all...........Grocery shopping with grandma!!!
If anyone doubts the entertaining value, he/she should try grocery shopping with an 88 year old woman..........Priceless!
Nice new avatar TC! :D
:)

Warp Daddy

Oh, Hell No!! In fact, I'll pay good money to get that image out of my head. Make it stop :eek:

I worked during the day, which was not terrible.
Then golfed with my Brother in Law(first time back since I broke my wrist) The game was better than expected, and I got some great shots.
Then, dinner with mom, dad and grandma. (husband had a meeting he had to go to last night)
Then, the best entertainment of all...........Grocery shopping with grandma!!!
If anyone doubts the entertaining value, he/she should try grocery shopping with an 88 year old woman..........Priceless!

:)

Sounds like you had a great day -- GLAD to hear you're back at it with the golf thing . The great thing bout the game is that you Always hit just enuf good shots to keep you coming back for more ---- either a great motivator or we're all bleepin masocists at heart :D

krisskis

This side of 40 is phenomenal!!!
Glad to have you join me. Lets celebrate with a trip west!

Yea right...i would LOVE to go out there...it just would not fly with my husband...he keeps me on a short leash :) Especially since he hates skiing...God forbid i spend money on something I enjoy doing!!!

Rant over....

Trekchick

I kinda feel like I'm milking this birthday stuff, but I really appreciate all the love.
Thanks skidork, & gorgonzola. You know its the friends who come late to the party that have to help clean up, right?

Kris, If you can ever break away to take a trip west, and you wanna have some girl time, let me know and I'll see if I can swing it.

When is your birthday? Today?

krisskis

I kinda feel like I'm milking this birthday stuff, but I really appreciate all the love.
Thanks skidork, & gorgonzola. You know its the friends who come late to the party that have to help clean up, right?

Kris, If you can ever break away to take a trip west, and you wanna have some girl time, let me know and I'll see if I can swing it.

When is your birthday? Today?

Thanks Trek...hopefully one day... as for my bday...you got 6 months on me...i dont blow out the candles until March 16th :)

bvibert

Staff member
Trekchick interpretation:
Brian will be happy to send his sister, Kris, Carrie, and Trek on a ski vacation so that Trek can show the girls how to properly celebrate life!:spread:

I don't she's skied more than once in the last 10 years. I'm sure she'd welcome a vacation though. ;) As long as by 'send' you mean allow to go and not be on the hook for any financial obligations....