• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday, Warp Daddy!

Warp Daddy

HEY YOU GUYS are fantastic thanks alot > I really enjoy EACH of you as your collective wisdom makes me both a better skier and your intelligence and humor LIFTS my Spirit so THANKS TO YOU ALL

Yep i'm feeling pretty fair for an old fart !!!

Sevie i survived the damned mtgs been on the horn all nite with friends . I talked with one childhood friend now living in AZ that i'd not heard from since i was 19 -- A LONGTIME ago

. I feel blessed to be i good health, this poor guy has had NINE bypass surgeries and major back surgery and is paralyzed from waist down and he's 2 yrs younger than me .

Making each day count -------------thanks again friends !!

Warp

Got lotsa golf and ski stuff

yep Bill you nailed it --- Got season pass for both Golf and Titus from the Queen she's freking awesome

Warp Daddy

Happy Birthday Warp Daddy. No new guitar gear?

M CAT u KNOW MY WEAKNESS man !!!!-- I'm thinking bout upgrading my BOSS GT -6 to a more GONZO sound maker . MY SIL over near 495 in MA just got the new GT 10 i think it is , so i'm lusting for more tricks in my trick box