• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Thanksgiving to all here @AZ

ctenidae

fair enough, but I don't get the jewish comment unless according to your logic Chris I is pissed off that store clerks in Arkansas don't sell manischewitz wine out of their trunk on thanksgiving.

I think that's precisely it. I'll defer to Chris for confirmation, though.

Beetlenut

Anyway,.... Happy Glutton Day to all you Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, punkin pie eating people out there! Gotta build up those skiing reserves!! Enjoy family and friends and give thanks!!

dmc

I gotta cook 2 pies...
Apple... Pumpkin...

THANKS, but I'm jewish:roll:

Jews can be thankful..Thanksgiving is the best holiday because it's not religious..you get to eat a good meal..and you don't have to buy any presents..plus it's at the start of ski season for extra stoke!!!!

Phillycore

Have a great thanksgiving everyone...

I'm so tanked already... I'm halfway in to the first 12 of my magic hat feast of fools!!
and the night started off with a Brewtus of #9 draft at Applebees with a quesadilla burger...

FWIW Magic hat Roxy Rolles tastes like crap...so I'm not saving those for last when taste doesn't matter any...

Hells yeah!!

Have a great thanksgiving everyone...

I'm so tanked already... I'm halfway in to the first 12 of my magic hat feast of fools!!
and the night started off with a Brewtus of #9 draft at Applebees with a quesadilla burger...

FWIW Magic hat Roxy Rolles tastes like crap...so I'm not saving those for last when taste doesn't matter any...

Hells yeah!!

Last night I drank Sam Adams Boston Lager and Honey Porter at my parents house...drank some Champagne at my place..then several Coors lights at the bar. I think the Coors light gave me a hangover..:snow:

danny p

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!! Hope everyone can get a good ski day in this weekend!

Euler

Thanks for providing countless hours of interesting reading about my favorite pastime.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.