• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Holiday Gifts - 2017

catherine

GoPro. Not sure how much it will support my skiing/riding habit but it’ll be fun reliving the moments!

The Sneak

3 kewl ski related items:

- new pair of Hestra gloves - my old ones are a decade old and the lining is toast. I forget the model, the short cuff leather ones ...fall line or something?

- Fk 3100 edge tool with 3 diamond stones, file, and gummy stone. I broke my last edge tool years ago. Tried it out today on my backup skis (2008 Prophet 90s) ...that last saw use in May 2015 and have sat in the attic since. Came out pretty great, still playing with how much to detune tips and tails. Then I waxed em, of course

- a KLEIN INNSBRUCK trucker hat. I was a junior patroller there for a season or two BITD and now I can rep in style apres ski...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Equinox

I'm very new to skiing, but my sister got me a Ski Key so that I can lock my skis up, and she got me a $50 gift card to my favorite mountain. It was a wonderful gift, even though she did leave a note for the Customer Service folks that said, "My sister will be coming to ski tonight. Please give her this card, and tell her not to break any bones while skiing!"

I must admit that it was my favorite Christmas package, and I'm going to enjoy all the hot chocolates and apple ciders that gift card gets me.

ScottySkis

Ice Skates
i need something to due in winter I not skated since i lived in Long iland
Thanks Bob cornhead and jim and Silconbob who helping me ski this year
Maybe next winter i get the skii boots

A external battery for my cell phone/Contour helmet cam, a handheld portable scale for weighing my ski/boot bags and a safety whistle to keep on me for my Schwietzer trip. Nothing expensive, but things that make life easier....

Happy Holidays to all.

thetrailboss

Staff member
26047278_10155678990559667_6616901677212640575_n.jpg

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Ski the East "Earn your turns T shirt". The "Paradise" shirt I wanted was sold out . Tree skiers check it out ,one of the coolest ski shirt designs I've seen in a while.