• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Holy hell...

wa-loaf

I about killed my buddies on Sunday driving to Breckenridge. I had about 6 fat tires and Chinese food the night before. Made for a fabulous combination.

drjeff

I about killed my buddies on Sunday driving to Breckenridge. I had about 6 fat tires and Chinese food the night before. Made for a fabulous combination.

That's a definate gastro-intestinal recipe for a WINDOWS DOWN car ride! Hope you weren't sporting a retro fartbag there Wa-loaf! :eek: ;)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Who the hell arrests a kid for farting? :roll:

Yup, dads are pretty proud of those things, aren't they? My parents still love to tell everyone how I was thrown out of the reading circle in 2nd grade for passing gas. :oops:

hammer

Yup, dads are pretty proud of those things, aren't they? My parents still love to tell everyone how I was thrown out of the reading circle in 2nd grade for passing gas. :oops:
I've got some real good ones on my kids, will make for some interesting conversations when they start dating...

bvibert

Staff member

I never heard that story! :eek:

MRGisevil

You probably weren't paying attention; they tell everyone that story. That's right up there with the diaper story my Aunt Cindy loves to share. :roll:

I don't have any fart stories but I did get kicked out of preschool for beating a kid up with my My Little Pony lunch box.

In my defense, he did try to steal it from me.