• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hotels in Rutland

catsup948

The wife decided to stay overnight tomorrow before we go to Frozen at Wilson Castle Sunday. Anyone have a good idea for a hotel in Rutland for my family of four?

4aprice

Have stayed at the Days Inn (Formerly the Red Roof) many times. Decent place with indoor pool and a pretty good breakfast. The Quality Inn right up the road is also good and new owners have been putting a lot of work into it. (also indoor pool).

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

mulva

I've done the Hampton Inn. It was very clean, bed was great, not too bad on the wallet and the breakfast was good. Stayed there on a mid-March weekend trip to Pico.

4aprice, thanks for the heads up on the Days Inn. My kids liked the pictures of the pool with all the flags overhead and they chose to stay there for our trip to Killington this year. I like to get the kids involved with the decision making on the family trips; they love it too! :grin:

skifree

Holiday inn. Clean/pool/bar

Last edited:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Hampton Inn is nice and good access. Same with the Holiday Inn. The latter is a bit more private--not sharing a parking lot with a strip mall--but dated.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

millerm277

Best Western is a nice place and has suites which is probably ideal. It's where I usually stay when skiing K.

The Hampton Inn is nice but not cheap in ski season.

The Red Roof/Days Inn is a bit tired but perfectly fine and cheap.

Never stayed at the Holiday Inn.