• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How long did you have to wait to vote today???

I can't wait to watch the coverage on TV tonight..I think I know whose going to win but won't get into it since there's a no politics rule on here..

drjeff

:lol:

Write in drjeff..he has a place up there. Or if he's not interested, how about Luke? The dude who does all the snow reports on for Mt. Snow. :lol:

So sorry, but I'm just a "non homesteader" Vermont resident. Actualy can't complain too much about my Vermont taxation without representation status as my VT property taxes went down this year :)

TheBEast

Less than 10 minutes. I think the polls open at 7, was there at 7:05 and I was already voter #68 for my precinct. I think we're going to see historic turnout today. Parking lot was overflowing.

Glenn

So sorry, but I'm just a "non homesteader" Vermont resident. Actualy can't complain too much about my Vermont taxation without representation status as my VT property taxes went down this year :)

If there's every an offcial Dover Town Squegee position, you'd win in a landslide! :flag:

dmc

I'm in Germany - It's insane the amount of people that want to talk politics... And you know me... I'm glad to comply.... And most of them support the candidate that I do...

they cannot uderstand why we vote on a Tuesday... And why we don't seem to be prepared...

SkiDork

20 min wait, got on line at 6:05 EST in Merrick

They only had 1 machine, I've seen 2 in the past. That created problems.

I'm back from voting..I waited an hour and 20 minutes. The line was about a block line and then once inside the church there were another 40+ people..The problem was there were two very old senior citizens getting everybodies info and 7 voting booths but only 2-3 voting booths were in use at any one time and alot of the old people had trouble with the touchscreens. Pennsylvania has the 2nd oldest population next to Florida..oh well..my vote is in and now we just have to wait to see who our new President is..

Glenn

I got to sit at a table with a divider. In hindsight, I should have hotboxed it. :grin:

drjeff

20 min wait, got on line at 6:05 EST in Merrick

They only had 1 machine, I've seen 2 in the past. That created problems.

My town had those lovely new fill in the dot, computer scan forms. They had 20 boothes to fill out your ballot in, not bad for a town that has a total of just under 8,000 residents(not registered voters, but residents)

I will admit though to missing cranking the level to draw the curtain and then hearing the "ding" when you opened the curtain to count your vote :rolleyes:

FRITOLAYGUY

The Orlando area orange county is 2-3 hours at alot of places in the inner city, smaller towns on the outskirts maybe 15-20min, dont worry FL will screw up this one too.