• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How much $$.....

deadheadskier

Staff member
Greg's a millionaire

rumor has it that he's negotiating a deal to purchase Sundown and will be keeping it open through May

icedtea

Just wondering... it seems like he tries really hard to keep this site full of life, with all the incessant polls about trivial stuff and then people bite and eat it up. Good for him, what a gig!!!

Philpug

I am sure he is real close to getting that newspaper he has always wanted. Yeah, forums like this do THAT good. :roll:

icedtea

Well if this is his only form of income he must be doing something right. Can anyone answer seriously or must you mock???

Beetlenut

Well if this is his only form of income he must be doing something right. Can anyone answer seriously or must you mock???

It's not his only form of income, he has a real job. I'm sure he puts more into it, than he gets out of it.

2knees

why does it matter and why is someone else's income any of your business?

icedtea

why does it matter and why is someone else's income any of your business?

Just gauging what a site such as this can bring in. I do not really care about his income, just wondering how a site can operate profitably.

Chill out.

2knees

Just gauging what a site such as this can bring in. I do not really care about his income, just wondering how a site can operate profitably.

Chill out.

chill out? if i was any more relaxed i'd be asleep.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I didn't realize this was Greg's only job.

Get out and do some real damn work ya bum! :smash: (Not that I do any real work)

hammer

That information's classified...

Hopefully Greg makes enough to take his family out to dinner once in a while...I'm sure he puts enough time in to the site...