• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ht / Wt / Ski size

gorgonzola

I was reading another thread and was going to post a wise ass comment then thought better about it....just curious

Like the title sez: 6' / 210# / 180cm

Greg

Staff member
6'1" / 165 lbs. / 172 cm & 174 cm

wa-loaf

BTW, I felt bad about the dog loss. When I lost Shane after 12 days at the vet getting bled dry, I listened to "Ol King" by Neil Young everyday. I can't hear that song anymore without crying about Shane or my checking account.

Thanks. The Vets (some) are really good about guilting you into prolonging your pets life sometimes beyond what it reasonable. An old HS girlfriend is a Vet and she had lots of stories about how her bosses would try to squeeze every penny out of folks.

yea, but we're old. What's your excuse? :lol:

I think I was 175/180 when I was 28.

I'm 29..I was 175-180 in college..I don't expect to ever get back that low but getting into the 190s for the first time in 3 years would be great...it will be really hard though since the most weight I've ever lost is 7 pounds..

wa-loaf

I'm 29..I was 175-180 in college..I don't expect to ever get back that low but getting into the 190s for the first time in 3 years would be great...it will be really hard though since the most weight I've ever lost is 7 pounds..

I lost 35 lbs 4 years ago in about 9 months on the South Beach Diet, I'm up about 15 lbs from my low. I'd like to get back into the 190's again too. Didn't get much exercise this summer because of the ACL.

gorgonzola

been a member in good standing of the Tenth Of A Ton Club since 1990 - the year after I got married. had to go to the doc about a year after the wedding and he says its all good except for gaining about 30#!
mrs snowbunski's a great cook and we both like to drink, that'll do it!