• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ice, Ice, Baby...

moguler6

Killington was a disaster today. Lift icing, massive crowds, crap conditions. They gave free ticket vouchers to anyone who asked for one. Strangely though, Pico was great and had no icing.

dlague

We skied Black Mt. NH and the conditions were spring like and some spots where we went into the woods were soft and heavy if not tracked otherwise very manageable! We loved the conditions!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

The week ahead will make conditions very interesting considering all the moisture in the base!

Concord, NH area forecast
ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1393172689.533481.jpg

Killington, VT forecast
ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1393172816.648146.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

steamboat1

That doesn't look this past Saturday. The Skye Peak Quad is spinning and there's no cars in the lot. That looks like back in January after the big melt down.

Well the video was posted 2/23/14 & said it was taken 2/22/14. Yes I do see the chair spinning (slowly) & people skiing down but I didn't see anyone loading the chair. I'd say it's legit

moguler6

Well the video was posted 2/23/14 & said it was taken 2/22/14. Yes I do see the chair spinning (slowly) & people skiing down but I didn't see anyone loading the chair. I'd say it's legit

Could be I guess. Either way, pretty funny.