• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If You Could Ski With Anyone....

snosharkrider

I suspect a day skiing with Glen Plake would be fun; two days perhaps too much.

dmc

I'd give anything to be able to ski with my father again... :(

Miss him...

dmc

Same. I'd give anything just for one more lift ride, let alone a full day of skiing.

Right!?!
My Dad and I had time to catch up with stuff on the chair rides... Valuable - wonderful - time...

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Right!?!
My Dad and I had time to catch up with stuff on the chair rides... Valuable - wonderful - time...
Word. We had a skiing family growing up, two parents, two kids. I've been trying to write a blog post about it for two years. I just can't put it into words. And of course you never realize how special it is at the time but that is what makes it special looking back later. We all stopped skiing together when I went to college, then my brother went to college. After college I took it back up and my dad started doing a day or two every year a few years after that. So we'd get together and ski one day every year. I still remember the first chair lift ride I took after he passed away... it was all I could think about from the bottom to the top.