• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

In Two (2) Days I'm leaving for Abasin

Trekchick

Abasin was off the hook for Spring skiing!
Wish I could stay for the spring dump that's coming, but alas, another trip is on the itinerary.......stay tuned for more....
(in the mean time you can check out my 80's steeze)Photo cred - Bob Barnes
b34106e7_Tricia%20West%20Wall%20cornice%20lens%20flare%20DSC_9725%20sm.jpg

I had a friend surprise me with an appearance at A-Basin this trip.....more late!

drjeff

Wish I could stay for the spring dump that's coming, but alas, another trip is on the itinerary.......stay tuned for more....
b34106e7_Tricia%20West%20Wall%20cornice%20lens%20flare%20DSC_9725%20sm.jpg

I had a friend surprise me with an appearance at A-Basin this trip.....more late!

Awesome pic TC!

If it wasn't for those fatty skis you're sporting, that pic I think could rival the legendary DMC with the 80's stache skiing bumps as the best "retro" pic ever posted on AZ!

Warp Daddy

Awesome pic TC!

If it wasn't for those fatty skis you're sporting, that pic I think could rival the legendary DMC with the 80's stache skiing bumps as the best "retro" pic ever posted on AZ!

Yo TC That shot is "cover worthy" send it to SKI and Skiing !!!!!!!!!!!! Glad u had a super time

snowmonster

Wednesday/thurs off. They have potential to be some of the deepest days of the year!
You lucky bastard! Make some turns for me -- please.

80's steeze = Radical! Was this in Montezuma Bowl?

Trekchick

Awesome pic TC!

I forgot my retro ski pants too, which would have been awesome, as well as the vintage sunglasses. I'm on it though...next time I'll be in better form. ;)

Yo TC That shot is "cover worthy" send it to SKI and Skiing !!!!!!!!!!!! Glad u had a super time
Dunno about cover worthy but it sure was fun!

You lucky bastard! Make some turns for me -- please.

80's steeze = Radical! Was this in Montezuma Bowl?
I agree, Snoseek is a lucky bastard!!
Wish I could have stayed for this storm coming in.

That shot was taken on the West Wall Cornice.:spread:
After that we worked on Rogue Christies, which I never quite got.

Man-o-man it was fun!:beer:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hehe! That's priceless!!! :D

I'll have to remember my Rossi headband next time I get out there with you guys. I even have a pair of Rossis to go with it now. ;)

drjeff

I forgot my retro ski pants too, which would have been awesome, as well as the vintage sunglasses. I'm on it though...next time I'll be in better form. ;)

Just trying to figure out if a pair of those red/white/blue striped frame iSki's with the mirrored lenses or the classic Vuarnet Cateye's would be the pair to complete that outfit there TC ;) :lol:

filejw

Pic's and trip must have been fun. I get to Abasin 3/4 times a winter and this year has been frustrating. Looks like i missed the best part of winter (spring)...