• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is that a snow gun I see

thetrailboss

Staff member
:eek: Speaking of which, does anyone know if Killington tried their guns during last weekend's cold spell? You know, the annual, "get ready because we just blew out the cobwebs" event?

Greg

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
does anyone know if Killington tried their guns during last weekend's old spell?
You mean the annual "blow out the cobwebs" thing? I didn't hear anything about it. If they did, I think we would've heard about that for sure. I don't think it was cold enough Sunday night to even attempt it.

GadgetRick

Website
www.rickandedith.com
Mmmm...

Mmmmm...ABasin... Was just wearing my ABasin shirt this weekend and had my son's on him, too. :)

Loveland out there usually stays open for more days than anyone else out there. They, typically, open in early-mid-October and stay open until July 4th!!! I don't think they quite made it to July 4th this year though.

Anyway, I could certainly live out there someday... :)