• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's almost 8 pm... who's still working...?

Trekchick

And has been since 6:30 am?

*raises hand*

And who had better be getting a promotion and/or a big fat pay raise come review time this spring or there will be hell to pay?

I'll give you one guess...
HAHA, I had you beat!
I started at 3 AM and didn't get done until almost 6 PM.

bvibert

Staff member
Sucks to be you Marc. Would you like some cheese with that whine?? :roll:

Sounds like you got a killer Thanksgiving lined up too... Please tell me that you have to drive back to your girlfriend's house at 4am the next morning to take her and her mother shopping, that would be the icing on the cake! Maybe hit Bed Bath and Beyond, if there's time.. :lol: :lol:

Warp Daddy

Work huh-- long hrs huh ------------------ i USED to do that--------------- AT least you GET PAID

Now i'm a friggin love slave to The Queen of the Hop :lol:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Sucks to be you Marc. Would you like some cheese with that whine?? :roll:

Sounds like you got a killer Thanksgiving lined up too... Please tell me that you have to drive back to your girlfriend's house at 4am the next morning to take her and her mother shopping, that would be the icing on the cake! Maybe hit Bed Bath and Beyond, if there's time.. :lol: :lol:

No, as a matter of fact, I had some cheese on my sammich last night. And I promptly dropped lots of crumbs all over my laptop keyboard.

Fortunately no shopping on black Friday... Mer has to go in to the clinic where she's interning that day. I'll either be cutting down trees or typing away on the laptop again.

bvibert

Staff member
No, as a matter of fact, I had some cheese on my sammich last night. And I promptly dropped lots of crumbs all over my laptop keyboard.

Fortunately no shopping on black Friday... Mer has to go in to the clinic where she's interning that day. I'll either be cutting down trees or typing away on the laptop again.

See? It could be worse...

Of course you could be skiing all day instead, like I'll be doing... :spin:

Work huh-- long hrs huh ------------------ i USED to do that--------------- AT least you GET PAID

Now i'm a friggin love slave to The Queen of the Hop :lol:

LMBFAO!!!! Love Slave...anyway today I should be out of work around 1:30PM-2:00PM..whenever I'm done with my 1:00PM appointment..It's looking like between a $6,000 and $7,500 order..:beer:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Not winning the who gets shiat on the most contest kinda sucks. I'm still at work today... plan on being here probably til 6 when they kick me out again. At least it's warmer here than at home.