• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Daily

dblskifanatic

So I find it interesting that there is not a Killington thread that is used to general discussion like for Sugarbush or Cannon. I found plenty of others but it would be cool to have a place to put down thoughts or pics.

For now, has Killington gotten soft on Superstar? I have seen many pictures where it is wall to wall groomed or close to it. Superstar groomed is not impressive and I guess that they groom it to get more people to come. My favorite thing about Spring skiing SS was the bumps. I needed the practice and spring bumps are the best.

On the Webcam I have seen the grooming that has been happening and today I saw this posted on FB which was from March.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
most K regulars go to KillingtonZone.com. The vibe over there is kinda weird as many of the "core" members all know each other and are good friends and if you're not one of them don't expect your opinion to be heard. But it's great for keeping track of conditions day-to-day and they have tons of insights on the area.

Killingtime

most K regulars go to KillingtonZone.com. The vibe over there is kinda weird as many of the "core" members all know each other and are good friends and if you're not one of them don't expect your opinion to be heard. But it's great for keeping track of conditions day-to-day and they have tons of insights on the area.
Yeah used to check Kzone all the when I still had my place up there. Interesting crowd and some of the threads can get real nasty.

Newpylong

KZone is a great site to check conditions, as for the discussions... mostly a pass. The vocal minority drown out everyone else quickly.

Dont worry about grooming SS, the bumps come back quite quickly. Last weekend I skied SS ans Skylark flat soft at 9:30am. By 11am bumps were in play, like creamed corn.