• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington opens Friday

drjeff

...crickets...
Considering that from what I understand any and all transactions are cashless to avoid contact, I doubt that there would be an actual pen and paper signed release, just probably a "check the box" online form, if anything at all

sull1102

Shush!!!!!! Jesus people. I'm certain that everyone signed every document they needed to sign and followed every rule guideline or strong suggestion from the govt.

djd66

I am just trying to understand what the process is for the so called “form”

is it an eform that you can sign on your phone or pc ?
if someone can post a picture of what the signed, I’d love to read it and/or run it by my attorney before I commit a crime.

mbedle

I am just trying to understand what the process is for the so called “form”

is it an eform that you can sign on your phone or pc ?
if someone can post a picture of what the signed, I’d love to read it and/or run it by my attorney before I commit a crime.
This is what you agree to when you reserve your parking spot.

By booking this parking reservation you certify that you have reviewed the State of Vermont out-of-state traveler guidelines and travel map and will comply with current health and safety requirements for traveling to, from, and within the State of Vermont when visiting the resort. You further certify that all parties arriving in your vehicle will also comply and understand that failure to comply may result in the loss of future skiing and riding privileges. For more information on Cross State Travel, visit https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel

cdskier

This is what you agree to when you reserve your parking spot.

By booking this parking reservation you certify that you have reviewed the State of Vermont out-of-state traveler guidelines and travel map and will comply with current health and safety requirements for traveling to, from, and within the State of Vermont when visiting the resort. You further certify that all parties arriving in your vehicle will also comply and understand that failure to comply may result in the loss of future skiing and riding privileges. For more information on Cross State Travel, visit https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel

Surprised they're doing it that way instead of making each passholder/skier check some sort of one time electronic box in their account. The way they're doing it means if I was a passenger in a car, someone else is essentially signing on my behalf. That seems a bit sketchy from a legal perspective (not that anyone is going to enforce anything anyway). It also doesn't address people that don't need to park (i.e. local condo owners or other people that take any shuttles to the mountain).

epolice

Thinking about going to ski Killington Tuesday, are conditions good now? I know it is supposed to rain all day Monday and be cold Tuesday... will this make things too icy for decent skiing?

abc

Thinking about going to ski Killington Tuesday, are conditions good now? I know it is supposed to rain all day Monday and be cold Tuesday... will this make things too icy for decent skiing?
LOL!

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger! :)

Powder Whore

I think there still working out the details on this. I would expect to hear more about it on Tuesday.