• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killllington πŸŽΏπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŽΏπŸŽΏπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸŽΏπŸ˜€

SteezyRob

You are clearly the only one bitching about this. Its more than fair.

BTW, Aren't you one of the guys saying that skiing passes are too cheap?
at least I'm not gonna happily take it in the ass like you.

I have no idea why would you remember something like that. I probably said something along the lines of we should have more expensive season passes and cheaper day tickets, which i've not deviated from here.

Last edited:

BodeMiller1

Good to know.
If you worked for me Rob I'd send you packing (not fudge). SS isn't worth $90 a day? You're a DISgrace to the ski industry. As bad as the heritics (spelling) who won't let dogs into hotels on religous grounds.

letitsnow1

It was a great weekend ripping bumps on superstar. Thin spots opening up on the headwall , bottom S and the ovation exit. June 1st 50/50 odds

Zand

Yeah everytime I look at Tuesday/Wednesday it gets a little hotter each time...looks like 90s Wednesday now. Can they make it through that, then through a 4 day weekend, then through another 5 days to get to June 1st? Doubtful at best.

djd66

If they do open this weekend, I think it will be their last (based on what is visible on the webcam)

cdskier

That's a very noticeable difference since this morning when I last looked at the cams. The next few days are going to be interesting to watch...

June 1st chances are definitely decreasing with this week's weather.

letitsnow1

It could hit 90 this week, it will probably be it this weekend with walking required. Might not even make it til monday

letitsnow1

Weatherman on the local news says everywhere could hit 90 Wednesday even the mountains

Newpylong

I would be surprised if it got up to even 80 at the base of K-1. I'm 4 towns to the East and we are forecasted a high of 88 at 1250 feet.

Though really what's 10 more degrees, in those temps the damage can be seen by the hour.

urungus

Forecast for 2661 feet at Killington from snow-forecast.com. K1 base is 2500 feet so this is close to the bottom of Superstar. Barely hitting 70 degrees. But rain forecast for Thursday and next week is not going to help.

IMG_2601.jpeg