• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

LHC going online at 3:30 AM

Paul

They won't be colliding at or near C on 10/21 tho' It'll be much slower. They said they're still a few years away from C and don't plan on that collision until 12/21/2012, coinciding with the end of the Mayan Long-count calendar.

That's when its time for EVERYONE to PANIC!!!11!!11!!one1111!

Moe Ghoul

They won't be colliding at or near C on 10/21 tho' It'll be much slower. They said they're still a few years away from C and don't plan on that collision until 12/21/2012, coinciding with the end of the Mayan Long-count calendar.

Sweet. It's like a cosmic throw rug, tying it all together nicely.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
:flame:I'm pretty sure there's a black hole in my house. I put down my wallet, keys, ipod, cell phone and they all disappear. they do all eventually show up later in someplace other than I remember putting them. Or is this time and space travel distortion? Or perhaps onset of dementia?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com

Approaching C... never at C. Unless you know something Einstein didn't...

TELL ME. TELL ME NOW.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
:flame:I'm pretty sure there's a black hole in my house. I put down my wallet, keys, ipod, cell phone and they all disappear. they do all eventually show up later in someplace other than I remember putting them. Or is this time and space travel distortion? Or perhaps onset of dementia?

no no you got it all wrong those are gnomes. pesky little bastards. they really like to move you stuff around when your drunk.

dmc

Sounds like a wormhole to me...

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I feel like I've stepped into a Star Trek convention....

ya except this is the real deal. just think about it if we had tranporters the ski biz would boom. i could pop over to snowbasin for few afternoon runs after i spent the morning at revey then pop over to hikido in japan. i would be in heaven the airlines would hate it but they are a sham anyway.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
ya except this is the real deal. just think about it if we had tranporters the ski biz would boom. i could pop over to snowbasin for few afternoon runs after i spent the morning at revey then pop over to hikido in japan. i would be in heaven the airlines would hate it but they are a sham anyway.
And no more waiting a week for your SAC/chainlove/tramdock finds to arrive! ;)

Interesting concept... don't think it's likely in my lifetime.

drjeff

There DEFINATELY was a worm hole, if black hole on the golf course I was playing yesterday, it just kept swallowing up little round white things that my business partner and I were hitting ;)

ComeBackMudPuddles

surprised to see the obligatory "nerds" pic hasn't made it into this thread yet....

nerds.jpg