• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

List of remaining open Ski Areas Week of April 7th through 13th

Bostonian

I think I got the majority of the ski areas... These are the ones open through next weekend

VT

Jay
Killington
Mt. Snow
Okemo
Q-Bert (weekend)
Sugarbush
Stratton
Stowe

NH

Bretton Woods
Cannon
Loon
Sunappe
Wildcat

ME

Black
Bigrock Ski
Saddleback
Sugarloaf
Sunday River

MA

Wachusett (Reopening next weekend)
Jiminy Peak

NY
Bell
Hunter
Gore
Whiteface

Last edited:

Quietman

Black Mountain of Maine is planning to reopen for the 12th-13th. Mt Abram if tentative.

57stevey

Ragged's last day is today according to their FB page.

xwhaler

Surprized that Waterville is closing after today with 90% of terraain open.

Surprised they would open on a Monday and not just close yesterday----today would be a great day to ski so maybe they hope to just cover costs? You typically dont see many mtns have their final day be on a non-wknd.

4aprice

One thing that would actually be nice is to have some actual SPRING weather. Killington was frozen up solid this weekend even with the sun on Sunday. Trees about 400 ft up from the base caked in ice. Woods and bumps were pretty much out of play all weekend. (didn't go over to Bear which I heard was a little better but crowded with the BMMC). May sound bad, but I hope it warms significantly this week into next weekend for one good spring blowout. Plenty of base up on the peak.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

PS The woods look pretty beat up with lots of tree litter from the recent icing events. Be careful when they open up.

Savemeasammy

^Surprised to hear this. At Mad River Glen yesterday all the bumps were nice after lunch - and some late morning depending on aspect - even on the summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk