• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Loon expansion

Vortex

Skier90. My son was on the Loon comp team. We had to do the Loon pass. Being NH folk we don't have the same vacation times. It just was not worth it .If you have some flexibility it was a better deal(limited black out pass). I probably could have handled new trails one year, increase the next. I know I'm no the only one that said so long. They don't care its all about develpoment and partnerships. I own off site. I was jsut a number.

A few new Sr board members have done the same. Stomach doc gave me info on joining Waterville programs. In the end I just moved on. I wish everyone there well. Lots of friends.

awf170

Let me know how they are, I'm going to see them and VR later this month.

Alice in Chains was very good. The new singer is very, very good. He basically sounds like Layne except less grungy + more power. Personally I like him more than Layne. There bit was very short though and they didn't play anything off Jar of Flies, which was quite disappointing.

Now for VR.... well I always thought they kind of sucked and my opinion is probably even slightly worse now. Basically you could tell the crowd went for Guns and Roses + STP since no one knew anything besides VR's major radio hits. Alice in Chains had a lot smaller crowd, but the people they had were wayyyy more into it.

Yeah... Loon expansion.