• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Loon/Waterville

Vortex

Is it the limited 10 black out day one or the sunday to Friday? Anyone who buys more than one season pass has the bug. Cool see you on the hill. Ow I have the Threedom anytime, but bought the Bronze ASC with all the black out dates, but gives alot of options on where to go.

bassist286

i'm tourn for my seasion pass as well, being in school it's tough to get more then one. I think im going for the college break out for cannon, gunstock and sunapee. and then jstu hit up wa-wa during the week with that pasport thingy, it takes 8 bucks of an life ticket all season long so night skiing is like 26 bucks.....i still dono though...

Vortex

No. I saw that on snow journal yesterday. The seasonal programs start next Sat. I and many others paid for this in advance. Doubt they would not open. I have a couple of folks I know up there who have been saying Dec 8th or 9th all along.

Vortex

So I called Waterville's snow phone.... recorded message still says they will be open tomorrow if they are I'll be there sometime......If not I''ll get to the River mid afternoon.

Vortex

I have the Satellite guy coming on Sat morning, if he comes early I'll go to the river if he comes late. I make a couple of laps on high county.

Darwin

Yeah, it looks like they're going to try and open. If they do I'll be there on sunday.

Last edited:

Justin10

I'll be there hopefully......maybe they can get almost all 3 of those top trais open by late afternoon. I heard theres some snow already there, so it could be a possibility as the day goes on if its cold enough.