• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MacIntyre Vandalized

snoseek

An alarm was sounded but the police were tied up on the west side of the city? That sucks. Either way these kids are clear as day on video....hoping for justice for these little douchebags

thetrailboss

Staff member
I think that is good for at least a season's worth of slave labor...err...I mean community service at the mountain. Maybe cleaning toilets? Making snow in sub-zero temperatures? Scraping gum off the chairlift?

mriceyman

Lil bastards have nothing better to do?!? Problem is most likely there parents will feel the consequences more than they will.

MadMadWorld

I think that is good for at least a season's worth of slave labor...err...I mean community service at the mountain. Maybe cleaning toilets? Making snow in sub-zero temperatures? Scraping gum off the chairlift?

Yea with the amount of damage these terds cost they should be getting the crap job (pun intended) all season.

dlague

Our kids took a couple lessons there many many years ago! It is sad to see losers like this doing stupid stuff! Kids these days (not all, but many) have no respect and their parents are not teaching them anything! I have four boys and they never would consider doing anything like this!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Is MacIntyre private? Leased from the city? City operated? I remember scoping it out ten years ago and it was in a very interesting location.

dlague

Is MacIntyre private? Leased from the city? City operated? I remember scoping it out ten years ago and it was in a very interesting location.

Owned by the City of Manchester and McIntyre Ski School Inc. took over operations of the ski area in 2009. McIntyre Ski School Inc ran the ski lessons program since 1978 and the rental shop since 1996 prior to full operations in 2009.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Owned by the City of Manchester and McIntyre Ski School Inc. took over operations of the ski area in 2009. McIntyre Ski School Inc ran the ski lessons program since 1978 and the rental shop since 1996 prior to full operations in 2009.

Got it. Thanks.