• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mad bus

tjrjr

Does the mad bus pickup or stop by the Eagles at Sugarbush condos? I have a week booked at The eagles at Sugarbush and was wondering if i had to bring my truck to MRG or Sugarbush everyday? WE will be 4 teens and 4adults whose plans will likely not be in sync. Me and My son will be at first and last chair while the rest are not die hards,will ski/board for a few runs and then hit the lodge or condo.

tjrjr

After the stoner post by Scotty, I actually picked up my phone and called the mad bus and talked to an real live humanoid form.
If any one is interested in a 2br2ba condo for christmas week 2015 its available. im going to costa rica that week instead.

rocks860

We have a week at Eagles every year, love that place. And yes I believe the mad bus stops right at the bottom of the access road.