• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Man Physically Attacks Chairmate at Park City

thetrailboss

Staff member
A man assaulted and punched a chair mate at Park City on December 26th. The Deseret News reported that the assailant claimed that he was elbowed in the face and that sent him into a rage. Video went viral and now he is facing charges. The video is in the story. Looks pretty bad.

Gotta love tourist season.

Edd

If that guy had been hit on the head/helmet by someone dropping the bar too fast as many times as I have, he’d be spending life in prison.

djd66

A man assaulted and punched a chair mate at Park City on December 26th. The Deseret News reported that the assailant claimed that he was elbowed in the face and that sent him into a rage. Video went viral and now he is facing charges. The video is in the story. Looks pretty bad.

Gotta love tourist season.
wow, that is F-d up! Literally fighting with someone 50 feet in the air.

2Planker

The On Hill violence is out of control lately. Fights, stupid teenagers w/ gang thug mentality, bottles of Vodka on the lifts...
Shooting up H in the shitters.....
As a Paramedic, I'm issued and carry a Tazer. Thinking it might be a necessary part of my Patrol Belt if this shit keeps up.

Last edited:

Smellytele

The On Hill violence is out of control lately. Fights, stupid teenagers w/ gang thug mentality, bottles of Vodka on the lifts...
Shooting up H in the shitters.....
As a Paramedic, I carry a Tazer. Thinking it might be a necessary part of my Patrol Belt if this shit keeps up.
Maybe some Narcan as well

crippity

What an ass stupid question. Grow up. Thanks for the video. Unfortunately very helpful in todays world.

jaytrem

Speaking of fights, I did witness one at Snoqualmie over a blaring radio (or bluetooth speaker). Anybody else notice a drop in the number of people (aka assholes) with speakers cranked up this year? Would be nice if that trend was over. When I was at Sugar Mountain NC a couple years there were so many, the mountain had a patroller in the lift line making everybody turn theirs off.

urungus

Speaking of fights, I did witness one at Snoqualmie over a blaring radio (or bluetooth speaker). Anybody else notice a drop in the number of people (aka assholes) with speakers cranked up this year? Would be nice if that trend was over. When I was at Sugar Mountain NC a couple years there were so many, the mountain had a patroller in the lift line making everybody turn theirs off.
Couple days ago I encountered someone on the Exhibition trail at Berkshire East blasting “If you want blood, you’ve got it” by AC/DC from their backpack