• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

McDonalds Rutland Vermont

BodeMiller1

Someone got killed there a couple years back.

although I suspect that people have been killed at most fast food places in Rutland.
When I was over there in 2020 it seemed like there was a medical examiner at the Rutland Hospital 24 / 7.
The Dope Show is alive and well in Vermont.

BodeMiller1

Yes Scotty, the horrible, horribles are still at it. Another reason weed should be treated like a plant.

RIP Cocaine Bear.

danimals

When I was over there in 2020 it seemed like there was a medical examiner at the Rutland Hospital 24 / 7.
The Dope Show is alive and well in Vermont.
Just wait until the dope with tranq makes its way there. Actual rotting zombies walking the streets.

Already in Philly, Portland (OR) and NYC. in 90 percent of the supply.

Last edited:

Domeskier

The manager of this McDonalds has his hands full running Killington. Sometimes he stops selling English macmuffins at 10:27 am and I have to wait at the lift gate on an empty stomach while the i-pad-pod warms up and they wave me through. I really can't complain though. A bad day skiing at McDonalds is almost as good as a better day working from home with a half full grimace of yesterday's greasy pommes appetite.

Granite1

What was the issue?
Actually why am I even asking?
It is posted by the least coherent poster on here…
😁
To know him is to understand him. To understand him is to know him. If you do not know him, you do not understand him. If you do not understand him, you do not know him.

BodeMiller1

I can't tell the story because I don't want to relive it.

The Manager was made at me and my dog, miss Tilley.

Attachments

• IMG_20230121_175911486.jpg
    IMG_20230121_175911486.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13

zyk

I heard the Szechuan sauce was just sweet and sour + bbq.
Ooh szechuan... Place in the burgh was run out an old dairy queen. Best I've ever had. If I still lived there I'd give the chef a hug.