• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

McDonalds Rutland Vermont

BodeMiller1

McDonald's on S. Willow S. Manchester. Not good. Safer place Valley St Cemetery, Manchester, not by.anything. if you really want to see odd stuff. Not good...

BodeMiller1

Scratch the last comment on Valley Street in Manchester. There are no safe places I know of in Manchester, NH. The city by the river leaves a girl without a dream. I'm sorry.

Better to go to the A & W Root Bear in Burlington, VT. If you have a problem there, abandon all hope. (Or, skip the boarder and head to Montreal.)

There is one nice thing about all McDonalds, they canabalize the local mom and pop beverage outlets with there $.99 cent coffees and soft drinks. Is this in the skier's interest?

(of a company) reduce the sales of (one of its own products) as a consequence of introducing another similar product:
"the suppliers did not want to cannibalize high-margin business with low-margin sales"

Further:
Eastern to Mountain, third party call, the lines are down
The wise man wrote his words upon the rocks
But I'm not bound to follow suit
The trees will bend, the conversation's dimmed

BodeMiller1

Looks like light rain at most of the McDonalds in the North East this week.

Attachments

• MAP.gif
    MAP.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 4

BodeMiller1

So Rut-land McDonalds is the major sponsor to Killington, Vermont.

They control a major interest in the mountain. hmm, I'm going out on a limb here... Are they Vail sympathizers?

At any rate,

Attachments

• 25-31-Dec.jpg
    25-31-Dec.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 18

BodeMiller1

THE SUBWAY ON MAIN ST CONCORD, NEW HAMPSHIRE

Warning, this location does everything wrong. it's run by criminals up to and including Traffickers and murderers.

EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

If anyone feels I can get sued for this, not to worry.

MEOW

edit, most of the restaurants, especially f.a.s.t. food is staffed by people out of our prisons in Concord especially the Dunkins. Butt, these guys take the cake (and cookies, etc)

Former Sunday Rivah Rat

BodeMiller1

cdskier

Not consistent at all...
Jersey Mike in Smithfield RI SUCKS bigtime.
Subway is much better. But someone drove thru the store and killed one and injured 6 others

Subway might be better than starving...but that's about it. Unless you like a few slices of cheap cold-cuts on crappy bread...

raisingarizona

djd66

Jersey Mike's is far superior in every aspect of Subway. Its amazing to me that Subway hasn't gone out of business....
Completely agree,… Jersey Mike’s is 1000x better than subway and Deangelos.