• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Meanwhile, in Northern VT...

kingslug

I'll let y'all know how it is saturday. I know its a bit far but worth the drive.Stowe. Stay on the MT for less than 300 a night..yes pricey. but what the hell.

tnt1234

is Jay even technically NEK? I assumed he was talking about Burke... which is a lot more likely scenario

That's a good question - I always thought Jay was NEK - but it's not really east, is it?

Anyway....

tnt1234

I'll let y'all know how it is saturday. I know its a bit far but worth the drive.Stowe. Stay on the MT for less than 300 a night..yes pricey. but what the hell.

I'll be there Saturday as well. Friday, Jay or Stowe.

tnt1234

The GFS not great for Friday....rain snow line just above VT....need a little luck here....

VTKilarney

is Jay even technically NEK? I assumed he was talking about Burke... which is a lot more likely scenario

The Northeast Kingdom is comprised of Caledonia, Essex, and Orleans counties. So yes, Jay Peak is in the Northeast Kingdom. But not by much.

drjeff

The Northeast Kingdom is comprised of Caledonia, Essex, and Orleans counties. So yes, Jay Peak is in the Northeast Kingdom. But not by much.

Would that make Jay in the Northwestern Northeast Kingdom then? ;-) Or just Northern VT? Or maybe almost Southern Canada but still in the NE Kingdom?? :) :lol:

tnt1234

jay needs to get bonnie and flyer open for the weekend. they seem to have enough snow, no?

They seem to be moving that way - report talks about the groomers moving on to pushing out the piles for the beginner terrain at both base areas. And they opened up the trails that connect the Jet pod to the bonnie, so....hopefully soon.