• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Msa-3/24/16

JimG.

Staff member
David and I shared a few beers after our great day yesterday. David (who has become a real expert skier and who I can trust to lead our group) complimented James on his skiing and gave him a little beer in a glass. I thought he would explode with pride. David has become a man and seeing how James looks up to him I think he will be a good father too.

Anyway, we all woke up a little sore and unmotivated today. The weather didn't help; cloudy with snow moving in from the west and very cold. But it was our last day and we wanted to ski. So we headed out at 8:45 to catch the first gondola at 9am. The corn fest was over...everything was frozen solid. Since we had about 2 1/2 hours to ski we pounded groomers and skied as many as we could. There are a lot of long 2000' vertical groomers here and skiing them as fast as we could was perfect. We quit at 11:30, packed up, and hit the road.

I only have one pic from today dedicated to our Mt. Snow brothers and sisters. Who needs gold bubbles, at MSA we have gold gondolas!

Attachments

• photo 20.jpg
    photo 20.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 82