• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt. Snow Backhanded Me Big Time

mikec142

Maybe try going higher up the chain?

^This. FWIW, if it were me, I would just put my wife on the case and within 10 minutes I predict that not only would it all work out, but they would have comped the balance of the room at the Grand Summit. My wife is a miracle problem solver like that..

mriceyman

^This. FWIW, if it were me, I would just put my wife on the case and within 10 minutes I predict that not only would it all work out, but they would have comped the balance of the room at the Grand Summit. My wife is a miracle problem solver like that..

Hahah i was thinking the exact same thing. Amazing how women can get certain things done that men have no chance at

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Jcb890

Ha! I always tell my wife "sometimes you need a woman to do it". When I complain to customer service people, nothing gets accomplished. Ever.

Cable company problems? Gotta have the wife do it.

WJenness

My wife is awesome whenever negotiations need to happen.

It helps that she is an attorney, and has little patience for fools or their BS.

When I bought my last car, I just sat there and let her get into it with the sales guy. It was fun to watch, and we got quite the deal!