• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB - NW CT NEMBA Weekly Thursday ride in Burlington CT

bvibert

Staff member
Today is the start of a weekly intermediate paced ride in Burlington CT. Weather permitting we'll be meeting at the soccer fields around 5:30, plan to ride by 5:45/6:00.

I'm planning on being there tonight, unless it looks like thunderstorms. I'm not sure what intermediate pace is, but it should be fun.

MR. evil

In haven't been to Nass in quite a while, going to try and make a couple of these rides.

bvibert

Staff member
In haven't been to Nass in quite a while, going to try and make a couple of these rides.

Things have changed quite a bit since you were last there. It would be good to ride with you again! I'll update here if the time or parking location changes from week to week.

MR. evil

It's been about 2 years since I ride there last. At that time everything you showed me by the soccer fields was new to me.

o3jeff

Looking to get out on these rides. Training a new guy here at work so hopefully I will finally have some time to ride.

MR. evil

The SF is where all the cool people ride now!! Hope to see ya out there Tim!

This week is a no-go for me, have to take our new pup to the vet Thursday evening. Next week is also out because we will be in Florida hanging with the mouse. Maybe the week after I get back.

bvibert

Staff member
We're riding again tomorrow. Meet at the soccer fields at around 5:30/5:45, ride at 6:00.

bvibert

Staff member
Looks like the weather should be good for this ride this week. I'm planning on being there.

bvibert

Staff member
Bummer!

If it makes you feel better, it doesn't look like the weather is going to be our friend today anyway... :-?

bvibert

Staff member
Same here in Watertown. My only hope is that it blows through by ride time...